To register, please fill out this form:
$20.00 April 28 - Race Day
- Race registration opens at 8:30 AM
- 5K Race ~ 10:00 AM start
- 5K Dog Run ~ 10:10 AM start
Lone Oak Shelter, Secor Metropark,
10001 Central Ave
* Race Start and Finish line is near the shelter.
Course is accurately measured and uses the
Park roads and trails
5K race (sorry no dogs allowed):
- Overall & overall master (40+) Male & Female
- Male & Female Age group awards (at least
Three deep). No duplication of awards
- 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,
35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,
65-69, 70-74, 75-80 & older.
5K Dog Run (Awesome dogs allowed*).
*Dogs must be on a 6ft. or shorter non retractable leash:
- Top three Male & Female finishers with dog
- Doggie treats for all canine finishers
Shirts, Refreshments and other info:
- All Pre-registered participants will receive a t-shirt. A limited number of shirts will be available
For race day entries.
- Fruit, sport drinks and other goodies at finish
$17.00 - 5k Race Pre registered (postmark or on-line entry before April 28, 2012)
$20.00 - 5K Race (from April 28, 2012 - Race day).
IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS ENTRY, I HEREBY FOR MYSELF, MY HEIRS,
EXECUTORS AND ADMINISTRATORS WAIVE AND RELEASE ALL RIGHTS FOR CLAIMS AND
DAMAGES I MIGHT HAVE AGAINST THE RACE DIRECTOR, LUCAS COUNTY PIT CREW, SECOR
METROPARK SPONSORS, AND ALL RELATED PARTIES FOR ANY AND ALL INJURY OR DAMAGE
RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE ABOVE EVENT. I AM IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION
TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT.