The applicant releases and agrees to hold harmless Best Florida Fest, including all festival hosts, villages, towns, municipalities, property owners, sponsors and vendors from any loss/theft or damage to their property, or any personal injury, however caused or inflicted, which they or their helpers sustain while setting up or participating in any Best Florida Fest event.
Best Florida Fest is not liable for failure to perform the party's obligations if such failure is a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
If accepted, the applicant agrees that photographs images taken during the event which may include their booth, or their work/food may be used by Best Florida Fest for future promotional or publicity purposes. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules, policies, and guidelines developed for the festival. The applicant also acknowledges and accepts that failure to follow these regulations may result in expulsion from any and all of this year’s or future events.
Further, Best Florida Fest reserves the right to make the final interpretation of all rules and policies. Under no circumstance shall Best Florida Fest be liable to me for any CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER
1. Tents are required and must be free-standing and use appropriate weights on each tent leg (i.e., 40+ lbs./leg)
2. RADIOS: Radios or music played within a booth must only be audible within
that vendor’s booth
3. CROSSWALKS & WALKWAYS: Pedestrian walkways, crosswalks and
breaks between rows in the show layout must be kept clear at all time.
4. PETS: No pets are allowed on event site, without prior approval.
5. SIGNAGE: No signs are permitted outside the footprint of the assigned
space or in any part of the event or streets approaching the event
6. You must fulfill your contract and remain at the event through the posted
hours - you may not break down or leave early. Breaking down early is
disrespectful to your fellow vendors, the attendees and the community.
7. All booths must be kept looking attractive and appealing to the attendees.
8. All tables must be covered.
9. TRASH: All trash must be picked up and deposited in trash receptacles at the
conclusion of the event.
10. No shouting or hawking allowed.
11. No smoking in your assigned space
12. VEHICLES: Vehicles are not allowed onto the event site until you are
completely broken down, ready to load out and all patrons have exited. Event
staff will determine when driving into the site is safe.
13. PARKING: Vendor parking must correspond to designated parking
locations determined by the event management – all other locations are to be
kept open for attendees/patrons.
14. Vendors will be notified about set-up time prior to event.
15. No offensive or illegal products/services permitted.
16.If you offer a product or service not represented in your agreement you will
be asked to remove it.
17. You must stay within your allocated spot and not infringe on others space.
18. You must be covered by $1,000,000 of recovery liability insurance.
19. You must keep the area around you free of litter.
20. Gloves are not required when handling food, but the Food Code prohibits
employees from contacting exposed, ready-to-eat food with their bare
hands. Employees may use utensils such as deli tissue, spatulas, tongs,
dispensing equipment, or single-use gloves to handle ready-to-eat food.
21. “EVENT ESSENTIALS” explaining all the show logistics will be emailed
six weeks before the festival.
23. A fee of $150 may be retained from your gross monies pending a satisfactory
inspection of your site. The fee will be released prior to you leaving the site.
24. Flat grills, char broilers and deep fat fryers or any grease producing
appliance must have an absorbent material under appliance. Participants
take full responsibility for cleaning/removal of grease from event sites.
25. All drinks must be pre-approved by Best Florida Fest